WhatsApp For Business
This is probably one of the hottest topics in early 2018. The Facebook-owned company has recently launched its newest app – WhatsApp Business specifically for small and medium business owners so that they can easily connect and communicate with their customers. The company has two objectives, one – to generate revenue and second – to empower these business owners.
Features of WhatsApp business
WhatsApp for business is a great tool that enables you to have a business presence on the WhatsApp platform and grow and communicate more efficiently and effectively with your present and potential customers globally. The interface of this app is more or less the same but in addition to the already available features in the messenger app, it also includes the following features:
- Business Profile – You can create a profile for your business to help your customers find and access valuable information – like your website, location, or contact information.
- Business Messaging Tools – It enables you to be more responsive to your clients and customers by using labels such as “Away” to indicate that you’re away from responding.
- Landline/Fixed Number Support – You can also use WhatsApp for business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. Just remember that during its verification, select the “call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
- Run Both WhatsApp Business and Messenger – One can easily use and manage both on the same phone and at the same time, but remember to associate a different phone number to each of them.
- WhatsApp Web – Use the desktop browser to respond to customers more efficiently.
It is a new application and so people will take some time to get used to it. But the features that it has brought out are simply helpful for any business, specially small business owners.
WhatsApp for business
Read below, the three options and also how to efficiently manage your personal and business accounts on WhatsApp:
Option 1 – Keeping One Phone and One App:
You can migrate the current business number to WhatsApp business. This option is useful if you currently use WhatsApp only for business purposes and do not intend to use it or the associated phone number for personal conversations for moving forward with your clients.
Option 2 – One Phone and Two Apps:
Register a different mobile number for WhatsApp business. The same will apply if you have a landline number for your business. This option is helpful when you want to have both personal and business conversations with customers on the same phone.
Option 3 – Two Phones:
This is self-explanatory. You will two different phones, each associated with a business and personal associated WhatsApp number.