Facebook Marketing Complete Guide: Through this guide, you will learn how to create a page for your business and be able to grow it. It’s a simple process, just follow these steps:
Facebook Marketing Complete Guide
- Log in to your facebook account and click on create a page.
- You need to choose what type of a page you want to create, for instance, let us select local business or place. See the below picture:
- Fill in the details asked – page name, category and address and phone number.
- Add a profile and cover photo. Make sure that it is relevant to your business. We advise you not skip this, as pages which have both the photos are likely to get more likes and visits by users.
- You can now see how your Facebook page looks like. However, it is still not complete. There are a lot of menus and settings that you still need to go through in order to finish the page. Look at the picture below, I’ve marked every part of the page with an alphabet to make you understand it better. Find the explanation of the corresponding alphabet below the picture.
A – This is leftmost menu bar and you can access the various parts of your page from there itself.
- Home – It is quite self-explanatory. The picture above is the homepage and it allows you to post a status, add photo/video, goes live and add an event or a product.
- Posts – You can write several posts and also see the visitors’ posts on your page.
- Reviews – Here, you will see what your visitors have said about your business. You can sort them by most helpful, most recent and star rating.
- Videos – Check your video insights and video library. Also, add a new one if you need to.
- Photos – You can add a new album and browse through the existing ones.
- Groups – It is useful when you need to connect your followers with similar mindsets. It helps you to have a separate space for your audience to share conversations.
- About – This is the most important part of your page where visitors can actually get all the information they need to you. It displays the complete address on the Google maps. You can edit your business info, additional contact details, and more info as well. An example image is shown below.
B – Next, we look at the middle section of the page. On the right side, click on the blue button which says “add a button”. You can use this option to add an actionable button on this section of the page. Options include – order food, book services, get in touch, and more.
C – Now lastly, let us look at the menu that’s on top of the page. It includes – page, inbox, notifications, insights and publishing tools. Let us go through each of these.
- Page – This is your main home page that we’ve already discussed above.
- Inbox – The messages that users send to you, will be shown here. Also, reviews and comments on your posts will appear here. You can even connect your Instagram account and manage it directly in the inbox. Other than these, you can view the unread messages and spam
- Notifications – You can see all of your notifications under this section. Activities and requests can also be viewed here.
- Insights – It shows you how the page is performing under various heads as follows:
- Overview – It shows the page summary. You can view your activities over a specific period of time.
- Promotions – Connect with people or promote your business.
- Followers – Check your fan following in this section.
- Likes – Check your page’s likes and net likes.
- Reach – Check the number of people your posts were served to.
- Page views – Check your page views for individual sections.
- Actions on the page – Check your total actions on the page.
- Events – Check your awareness and engagement rates.
- Videos – Check your video metrics.
- Messages – Check the total amount of conversations that you had over a specific period of time.
- Orders – Check the total number of orders over a period of time.
- Publishing tools – The following is the menu under this tool:
- Posts – You can publish posts, schedule posts, and drafts.
- Videos – You can view your video library and crossposts.
- Sound – View your sound collection.
- Leads ads Forms – Create and view lead ads forms.
Shop – Lastly, view your orders and any pending orders that you may have.