Here are some of the best, free and easy to use SEO tools. A lot of people have used them and found them very helpful.
- Moz local listing score: This is a tool to check how your business looks online. You will get instant, critical and extra layers of useful information about every website that you visit. The tool is easy to use and understand. It gives you information such as On-page elements, HTTP status codes, link metrics, schema markup, keyword difficulty, etc, in just a matter of one or two clicks. You also get to know the actionable fixes for any errors that may occur in your SEO actions.
Find it here: www.moz.com
- Keyword planner: It is advisable to choose long-tail keywords in your content and Google’s Keyword Planner is the right tool to suggest you those keywords. You will see it shows the list of keywords, which you may not have used and are an opportunity for you. You can also historic search volume and trends and multiply the existing keywords to create new ones. A must have tool for every business.
Find it here: https://adwords.google.com/intl/en_in/home/tools/keyword-planner
- Webmaster tools: Google webmaster tool enables you to view your website analysis, alerts and error report. It allows you to check your indexing status and optimize the visibility of your websites. The data generated is extremely accurate and up-to-date, providing the latest information to the users. You can also submit and check your sitemap and see the results.
Find it here: https://www.google.com/webmasters
- Open link analyzer: This is a great tool to find link-building opportunities and discover those links that can damage and negatively affect your ranking. You can also check if any links providing opportunity are coming towards you so that you can grab them and make full use of them at the earliest.
- Google.com in Incognito: Incognito mode can be used to guide your keyword research. Another area that it may help is finding your true rank on the search result page for a certain term.
- Google trends: It shows you the potential terms and SEO opportunities that may lay ahead of you. You can even get the statistics by comparing two or more search terms. The most prominent benefit of using trends is that Google updates its database every hour, so your scope of opportunities is quite broad. Another feature is that it shows how a new event affects the current search popularity globally.
Find it here: https://trends.google.com
- Quicksprout website analyzer: This tool scans your website, aiming for optimization and traffic growth. Once the analysis is done, you can then find important changes to be done in order to improve your website’s performance. Its main priority is the optimization of your content, followed by traffic growth and stability of your pages and posts.
Find it here: https://www.quicksprout.com
- SEO-Quake: It is a helpful tool that provides you with key SEO metrics along with other useful features such as SEO audit, mobile compatibility, SERP overlay, and lots more. With it you can review all the major metrics, get the full report on internal/external and backlinks, determine the efficiency of a keyword and and keyword-density.
Find it here: https://www.seoquake.com/index.html
- SimilarWeb: With the help of this tool, you can see website traffic and key metrics for any website. It will reveal an in-depth analysis of any website, traffic sources, show you websites that are similar to your site and also keyword ranking and density.
Find it here: https://www.similarweb.com
- Small SEO tools: These are various utilities that can help you improve the performance of your website. There are text content tools which consist of plagiarism checker, article rewriter, spell and grammar checker, etc. It also has some image editing tools – image compression, favicon generator, resizer and converter tools. Other than these two, you can take the help of website management tools, backlink tools, keyword tools, website tracking tool, etc.
Find it here: https://smallseotools.com/
- SEO site checkup: With this, you can instantly analyze your SEO issues and store all reports, including the past ones. It helps you to check your website’s backlinks and keep a track of them. One can even analyze his competitor’s marketing strategies in a detailed report. Another feature is that you can setup automated check up on your site.
Find it here: https://seositecheckup.com